Saturday, November 15, 2014

2 Phones in 1, Quarter the Price





It's been over a week since I bought this phone. But I've waited three years to have a phone with these specs. Dual SIM, Windows Phone, and decent specs. Three years ago, I couldn't find one. There were dual-SIM phones but were not Windows Phone. There were also a variety of Windows phone to choose from but none had dual SIM capability. In the past year, there were dual-SIM Windows phones but with not-so enticing specs.

But with the Nokia Lumia 730, I got all I was looking for.

Why do I need a dual-SIM phone. I have a SIM for texting and calling in one network because this one offered unlimited texts and calls. Unfortunately, this network has intermittent internet service so I had to own a SIM from a better internet service provider. And, in a way, one SIM was my personal number whereas the other one was for work.

Specs include quad-core processor, 4.7 HD OLED display that is really clear even in sunlight, 6.7MP back camera, 8 gig memory with expandable MMC up to 128 gig, 1 gig RAM, and a full HD 5MP front camera with a wide angle that's perfect for selfies haha. For a complete list of specs, click here.

Why Windows? I have been using Windows PC ever since so I just wanted to have uniform platforms in my gadgets. The OS has proven to be fluid and responsive. I love how it has a Kid's Corner so that the next time my niece and nephews borrow my phone, I can let them borrow it but restrict their usage to certain apps only.

So now, I'm selling my old iPhone 4 and HTC Mozart because of this baby. It's like I'm always bringing two phones with just one. Oh! And the catch is that it's just a quarter of the price of these two phones combined and even the new iPhone 6 or Samsung S5. It's just Php 11,990 at All Phones in Ayala Center Cebu. Such a sweet deal! The last time I checked, there's one unit left. Nokia Store doesn't even have it yet.

Good gadgets don't have to come at a high price. Take the case of the Nokia Lumia 730. Bye iPhone and HTC. I'm back to my first phone brand. ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment